Saturday, March 2, 2013

Here are this Week's Hot Stories

So, after seeing a few videos like this one, featuring Bobby Roberts of Cort and Fatboy fame...



...and after finding myself...less than successful...in landing a job, and therefore running low on money...I started thinking. Hmm, maybe I should try something like that, only with movie or game reviews, and see if it goes viral so I can end up with a few dollars in my bank account. It'd be funny, and the habanero doesn't seem to be that bad.

I changed my mind after seeing what the pepper did to this guy, and the one who took his place.



Okay, yeah, I'm not doing that to myself. I don't know, I might actually be able to handle it, but I'm not willing to find out the hard way.

Think I'll stick to writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment