Sunday, July 28, 2013

A little blast from the past

Got an idea for a fairly large-ish post, prompted by an exchange on my FanStory profile page...but it would require reading and commenting on a bunch of posts on Ray Comfort's Facebook page. I tried reading a few of them, but after the first three, I felt the creases in my brain start to smooth out, and I had to stop. I might have to do this research in small doses, but I'll get it done. I came up with a perfect title for the post, and don't want to let it go to waste. So, that's something that'll come up later. Probably.

Been trying to upload the last Let's Play of Saints Row: The Third for the last several days, and it keeps stalling. The farthest it got was 31%...and it stayed at 31% for over ten hours before I gave up. I'm trying it again, but if this keeps up, I might end up converting the file into a smaller format to see if that makes any difference.

Now, to the little blast from the past. I was browsing through my MP3 collection and found something I hadn't listened to in a while. It was an excerpt from The Rick Emerson Show a few years ago, which I'd saved because it was so damn funny. The host decided to retire from podcasting about a year and a half ago, which is a shame. I miss his show.

But here's the MP3 I found...The Monkey-Faced Pig.

And if you're wondering what they're talking about...here's a visual aid:


You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment