Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Trying another experiment

So, things haven't exactly been working out on YouTube lately. I decided to try something I heard about just yesterday, which YouTuber Archengeia mentioned in one of his newest videos. I checked it out and it looked promising, so I set up a page of my own on Patreon. Videos are currently being imported from my YouTube channel.

I don't want to get my hopes up, since most of the things I try lead nowhere...but you never know. It's worth a shot, at least.

And now for some stuff I've done recently, after an extended real-life crisis-conga finally began to ease up enough for me to get back to writing and other projects....

Finally broke through a really massive case of writer's block, and finished the newest chapter of Project: Phoenix.

Also, a new chapter of Elsewhere.

And a new chapter of Freelancers. (Also available here and here.)

Currently working on the latest chapter of Harbinger, and will post as soon as it's ready. Planning to continue work on Phoenix and Elsewhere, as well, before I get derailed by life again.

And now a few videos I uploaded recently:

Discussing Babylon 5 episode 103...


And episode 104...


Adventures in pizza delivery...


Looking back on the past year and the two best decisions I've ever made...


A promo video on my first novel, Load...


And stuff I'm planning for my Patreon account....



No comments:

Post a Comment