Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Title changes and an experiment

For a while I've been planning to turn "Mission to Bellatrix" into a full novel. A few days ago one of my friends pointed me toward a site called Inkshares. After thinking it over, I decided to go ahead and post my plot synopsis on Inkshares, with a new working title, Uncharted Territory, and will start posting the rough draft soon. If it gets enough followers and orders, they'll publish it. So take a look at it, and if it looks like something you'd be interested in, please click "follow" and see where the ride takes you.

Meanwhile, I've made "Mission to Bellatrix" available as a stand-alone book on Kindle, Smashwords, and Kobo.


In other news, I'm getting into the home stretch on my current work in progress. I've changed the title from Project: Phoenix to Project: Revenant and have slapped together a new cover.


Should have just another chapter or two, then the rough draft will be finished. Then I'll polish it while working on the rough draft of Uncharted Territory, and submit it to Kindle Scout when it's ready.

More info on that to come later ....

No comments:

Post a Comment