Wednesday, October 28, 2015

"Chaser" promo poster

Just a quick one since it's creeping up on 2 AM and I'm barely keeping my eyes open ....

Last night I got the proofread copy of Chaser and a book info form to fill out. I went through the manuscript one more time and found a bunch of missing periods, missing spaces after periods, and several pages that had blank lines between paragraphs. I fixed the first two (and hope I didn't miss any), but couldn't do anything about the blank lines. For some reason, using the backspace or DEL keys didn't work. So I'm not sure what's going on there.

But I filled out the form and sent both back a couple of hours ago. Then I decided to whip up a promotional poster for the book. This won't be the actual cover, but I thought it'd work pretty well as a "coming soon" type of ad.

And here it is ....


No comments:

Post a Comment