Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sweet Ride

Another quick just-for-fun post. Yesterday morning I got my hands on the bitchin' hearse for my GTA Online character. Here's a few pictures, and later on I'll try to record a short video.
























One little detail that cracks me up is the way the arm on Frankenstein's Monster jiggles and sways when I drive ....

And in writing news, just a few minutes ago I put even more pressure on myself by signing up for NaNoWriMo. I'm using Uncharted Territory even though I'm already four chapters into it. I'm starting the word count in the middle of the current work-in-progress chapter, beginning with the next scene I'm about to start writing. I've been having a bit of writer's block combined with spending time promoting Project Revenant on Inkshares, and haven't made much progress on UT for several weeks. I'm hoping this'll motivate me to get back on track.

Now, I'm off to pour another cup of really cheap, really bad coffee, and then get started on the next scene. I'm hoping I'll be able to hit the required daily word count or even exceed it before I get to the video mentioned above ....

No comments:

Post a Comment