Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Five-star review of Chaser

A five-star review of Chaser was posted about an hour ago.

Quote from the review:

This is an extremely fun book, that will keep you on the tip of your chair. You are truly worried about Boiler and what will become of her. Boiler has a great personality, and you will enjoy her. Therefore I give this book, Chaser five stars. Fred has entertained me once again! I feel he will do the same to you, so give his book a look, see! You will be glad you did!

I'm pretty happy with that. :D

On a technical note, some of the images didn't show up when I read the review. Could be my browser misfiring. Wouldn't be the first time it's done something weird.

In case the images aren't showing up for anyone else, here they are.

In the interview section, in the answer to question #3:


And in the answer to #8:







No comments:

Post a Comment