Sunday, June 12, 2016

Project Revenant submitted to Baen

Couple of quick announcements while I have a moment (and while I'm not writhing in pain from my screwed-up right knee -- a story for another time; for now I'll just say, getting old sucks).

First, a few days ago I finished the polish on Project Revenant and, after giving it a lot of thought, I decided to submit it to Baen Books. The response time is nine to twelve months, but I had to try. After looking at a lot of publishers and deciding to go with one of the biggest publishing houses, I figured I'd have the best chance with Baen. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.


Second, because it's the third book in the series, I decided to make the first two books free for a limited time. For the next few days, both Load and Fifteen Minutes can be downloaded on your Kindle for free. If you'd like to see how it all started and how the characters came to be where they are in Project Revenant, grab up a copy while the promotion is running.

 

And finally ... I hardly ever post photos of myself online, and in fact hardly ever take pictures of myself at all. I'm just not comfortable on camera. Not really photogenic at all. But I've been meaning to take a new photo to use for author bios and profile pages and whatnot, because I looked grouchy in the old photo. Also, I just had to show off the new shirt.


Now ... time for lunch, a dose of pain meds, and hoping I'll be able to walk when I go to work this afternoon ....

No comments:

Post a Comment