Saturday, August 6, 2016

First appearance of a new badass character

I finished and posted the latest chapter of Uncharted Territory a few days ago, and the new character I mentioned previously made her first appearance there. I made several attempts at inserting the image from the previous entry into a background, but never managed to get it to look right. One of my friends gave me some tips on how to blend the two pictures together, so I tried again this afternoon. Don't think it's quite there yet, but it's a vast improvement over my previous attempts. Still need to play around with it a little and see what I can do with it, but here's the current version.



I figure this image might work as a biographical card, with the character's info in the space on the left. Also, the right half would make a good book cover, and the left half would work as the back cover with a descriptive blurb and whatnot added. So, that's pretty cool.

Coming soon: a new chapter of Harbinger, followed by another chapter of Uncharted Territory, if all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment